1. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium / Deep Matte Bronzer: I was introduced to this bronzer when I impulse purchased the “Beauty Blogger Darlings” at Sephora. Not only was I pleased with the new found natural glow that was swept across my cheeks but it also smells really good. Just like chocolate actually. If you dare to lick it, It even tastes sweet!
2. Dior Glow Maximizer Primer: I recently worked an event with Dior and gained a lot of knowledge about how good their products actually are. I know their beauty products can be a little pricey. But from what I’ve experienced? I have no problem coughing up the $$$ for a few key products. This glowing primer is one of them. Whether I apply it before my foundation for a subtle shimmer or on top of my cheekbones for a bold glow it completes my makeup routine either way. Hands down, This glowing primer is one product I cannot live without!
3. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Rose: This lip balm has always been a favorite of mine! Not only does this lip balm moisturize your lips without being waxy or sticky but it leaves behind a subtle hint of color that coats your lips. Just like you’ve just eaten a cherry popsicle. This is a MUST for “gym appropriate makeup” 😉
4. SHISEIDO Pureness Matifying Moisturizer Oil-Free: How many of you notice your face makeup has disappeared by the end of the day due to oily skin and / or sweat? Here’s a quick solution! Shiseido’s Pureness Matifying Moisturizer will not only hydrate your skin but contains an oil-absorbing powder that will absorb any oil your pores produce. Bye-Bye Oil! Hello Matte Skin!
5. Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment: I knew about Glamglow before it became super popular and back then I was a fan. Now that they’ve extended their brand and created multiple masks for different skin issues? I’M A SUPER FAN! I love, love the Supermud Clearing Treatment. Anytime my skin starts to break out, I apply this mask and my skin looks noticeably different right away. I highly recommend this product if you suffer from break outs and need quick results.
6. Mytrition Beauty Vitamin Packs from The Vitamin Shoppe: So I’m not much of a vitamin person. Not because I don’t want to be healthy, But because I always forget to take them. There are so many vitamins we’re suppose to take and the last thing I want to do is take one of each bottle every morning. The Mytrition Beauty Vitamin Pack really made my life easier. Each box contains 30 mini zip locks that contain; Multivitamin, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Collagen, Lutein, Biotin, and Vitamin D3. All of which are aimed towards taking care of your skin, nails, hair, eyes, and over all health. Within a couple weeks, I noticed healthier nails, hydrated / clear skin, and my hair was growing like weeds. I must admit I do forget some days but the results are so worth the extra effort.
7. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: In case you haven’t noticed by now.. I LOVE lashes! I love lashes, I love Mascara, I love anything that will make my lashes look long and full. I received the Better Than Sex Mascara sample in my “”Beauty Blogger Darlings” kit and I must say, I’m genuinely impressed. The hourglass wand grabs and coats all of my lashes making them the thickest I’ve seen in a long time without any clumps. When I’m not wearing false lashes, I apply 3 coats of this mascara to complete my dramatic look!
8. Muah Makeup’s “Box of Lashes”: How can I not be in love with Muah Makeup’s Box of Lashes? Not only is this style of lash classic enough to wear during the day but it’s glamorous enough for your look at night. The band is super soft and flexible making it really easy to wear all day and night. If you clean and store them properly, You can wear them 2-4 times. I’m so in love with these lashes I wear them almost everyday. Click here to buy yours today!