1. Tokyomilk Dark Femme Fatale Lip Elixir in Salted Caramel No. 36: This wonderful gem has lived deep within my purse since the beginning of last year! This lip elixir formula includes bee balm, aloe leaf and vitamin E so not only is it super conditioning but it exudes a delicious scent! The Salted Caramel scent is a combo of sweet cream, sea salt, caramelized sugar and toasted vanilla bean. The scent is so yummy my boyfriend always knows when I put it on. It makes my lips feel the softest it’s ever felt which is essential during these harsh winter months!
2. NUDE Skincare Replenish Daily Moisturizer: Now this has been my life saver every winter since it’s launch. I have extremely sensitive skin so it acts accordingly when seasons change. The freezing temperatures this winter has left my skin dry and at times wind burnt so a dose of extra care is definitely needed. The Replenish Daily Moisturizer is Nude’s most luxurious moisturizer providing ultimate hydration for skin; All thanks to Omega 6 & 9! Every time my skin needs a little healing I apply some of this cream and let Nude do all the work!
3. Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter: How many of you have 5 bottles of lotion in your bathroom and never use any of them? The Righteous Body Butter from Soap and Glory is the first body butter that I bought and used to the very last drop! It’s super creamy but dries pretty fast. My skin never felt softer and always has a touch of an incredible subtle scent that is a combo of fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, and amber with woody and warm vanilla notes.
4. Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner: Instead of using this eyeliner in a traditional way, I use it to create depth in my lash line. This gives me a “I don’t have any eyeliner on” look. I lay the felt tip across the root of my upper lash line depositing just enough color to give the illusion of the line without creating one. Perfect for a pick me up before the gym!
5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam: NYX is a brand I’ve known about for a long time but I’ve recently become a big fan! The Soft Matte Lip Cream has come to be one of my favorites; It’s everything you love about a gloss without the sticky, gooey, shiny part. The matte red lip has been majorly trending this season and Amsterdam is the perfect shade!
6. GOT 2b Powderful Volumizing Styling Powder: This styling powder is your hairs best friend whenever you want instant, mile high volume. No teasing needed! Just shake some of this powder into your roots and rub in with your finger tips. Your hair will be higher to heaven until the next wash! ( Perfect for makeup artists who do “light styling”! )
7. Smashbox Full Exposure Palette: I’ve never been much of a palette girl until this year. I came across the Smashbox Full Exposure palette while Christmas shopping and have been in love ever since! This palette is half matte and half metallic and includes every shade of brown into black. Perfect for everyday makeup, office makeup, night out makeup, glamour makeup, bridal makeup; Need I say more?
8. Clinque Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup: My skin decided to turn on me this fall and never looked back. I don’t get breakouts but I get little balls that live deep within my pores. While I’ve been taking care of my skin and bringing back to life, This acne solutions liquid makeup has been my bff. The coverage is impressive and not cakey! And it’s the ONLY face makeup that didn’t bring on more breakouts.
Hope some of these product raves have inspired you to break out of your shell try something new this winter!