1. Evian Facial Spray: This product is usually casually placed some where in between makeup, skincare, and suntan lotion at your closest beauty store or Bed Bath and Beyond. There are quite a few “makeup setting sprays” out there and they stand for the same result. This one just so happens to be my fav at the moment. Not only does it set your makeup and make your skin skin again after an application but when you’re having one of those weeks where you’re looking super dehydrated this facial mist will give you just the pick me up you need. Not to mention, it’s the finest mist I have yet to find in any facial spray! I found a travel size set of three on Amazon.com for $9.09! Click here to check it out – EVIAN Min Water Facial Spray Trio
2. RapidLash Lash Serum: I’m so so so glad I decided to try RapidLash last month because now I can share what an amazing product it is! I was getting eyelash extensions on the regular and had been to someone in Manhattan who was a total newbie and she ruined my lashes. After going to a different eyelash extension place in NJ my lash technician suggested using a lash serum because I had a major bald spot and as she put it “You’re lashes are very weak”. So while I let the last set of eyelash extensions grow out, I applied RapidLash both day and night to help my lashes get healthy again. The growth was slow and steady but my bald spot is NO where to be found. My like three corner lashes are so much longer they even curl up a little at the end.. Making my regular mascara application a little more glamorous. I’ve even dabbed a little on my brows when my threading lady went a little crazy and 3 days later my little brow hairs were back! Rapidlash isn’t prescription strength so it’s safe to test out. It’s formula is paraben free and really just full of vitamins! I bought mine on Amazon.com for $29.09. Much cheaper than in store! ( $30-40 ) Click here for more info – RapidLash Eyelash and Eyebrow Serum, 0.1 oz
3. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free: OK! So I have a confession. I never wear face makeup. I know, you think I’m lying but I’m serious. Most foundations make my skin break out because I have extremely sensitive skin. ( I usually just apply some concealer where it’s needed and top off with a light powder ) So when I heard of Hourglass’s new powder foundation I had to test it out. It’s a little on the expensive side and retails for $55 at Sephora but for me; It was worth every penny! The foundation is formulated without parabens and phthalates and is infused with two powerful anti-aging ingredients phytostem edelweiss and lavandox. It promises things like, “100% reported an improvement in overall skin appearance and skin smoothness” , “80% reported a visible improvement in acne scars”, “70% reported a visible improvement in pore size”, and “63% reported a reduction in the severity of breakouts”. It feels very light on my skin and somehow manages to erase my little blemishes. The very first day I added it into my makeup regime my boyfriend said “Babe, what’d you do different? Your makeup looks so pretty.” SOLD! I’ve been in love ever since! www.sephora.com
4. Amika “Glam Box” Sample Kit: Although I do support drugstore hair care brands, I spoil my hair as much as I can with luxe hair products. Amika is my #1 haircare brand HANDS DOWN. I was introduced to Amika through Birchbox years ago when I was given a sample of their hair serum. Fast forward 3 years and I have EVERY styling product, hair product, and styling tool from them. ( Yup, even a travel blow dryer and flat iron ) Needless to say, When I come across their brand I pretty much geek out and tell anyone who will listen about them. Not only will your hair do a 360 turn around as far as softness but my frizz goes down 95% when blowdrying. I almost forgot.. Their signature scent is absolutely to do for. It’s like perfume for your hair! The Glam Box Sample Kit ( 1.5 oz. Touchable Hairspray , 1 oz. Perk Up Dry Shampoo, 1 oz. Un.Done Texture Spray and 60ml Nourishing Mask) is a must for someone wanting to test out their products and it retails for $45 on loveamika.com.
5. Make Up For Ever Double Ended Sculpting Brush #158: I was given this amazing brush along with my HD Blush during a makeup event with Make Up For Ever. I was a little skeptical about how it apply my blush and bronzer because it’s technically a synthetic brush. By makeup rules, Synthetic Brushes = liquid & cream use and Natural Hair Brushes= powder use. Somehow Make Up For Ever has created a line of brushes that are virtually both! Although each brush is different brush #158 has both straight fibers ( to mimic synthetic ) and wavy fibers ( to mimic natural ) which ends up applying my face powder and blushes gorgeously. I am now borderline crazy over this brush and the Make Up For Ever Artisan Brush line and have been contemplating a makeup haul to buy the whole set! This brush is definitely an investment! It retails for $53.00. www.makeupforever.com
6. Make Up For Ever HD Blush #410 Coral: I was introduced to Make Up For Ever’s HD Blush right before it’s release and I have never been more excited about a blush. I’m usually a bronzer girl and on occasion will apply a dab of blush. Why? Because most blushes never look natural on my skin. For a daily makeup look I want to look refreshed and awake and with most sticky or powdery blushes.. That’s so not the case! Make Up For Ever has truly created the perfect formula for a cream to powder feel that some how melts right into the apples of my cheeks. Whether it’s applied before or after my foundation, My cheeks always have the perfect hint of color. This blush retails for $26.00. www.makeupforever.com
7. Salley Hansen Triple Strong Advanced Gel Nail Hardener: I know I don’t post too many things about nails. I could go on and on about makeup, hair, and skin but nails? How long can you truly talk about a nail polish, Right? In this case, you’re so wrong! I was looking for a base coat that would keep my nails from breaking back in the winter. I stumbled upon this “Gel Nail Hardener” and thought “I have a coupon.. Why not!”. Now? I cannot do my nails without it. No.. really! I even bring it to the nail salon! My nails are a gorgeous mani length ever since I started using it and I’ve never been known to have even one nail that goes past my finger tip. So if you want “mani length” nails that never break? This is DEFINITELY a polish you need to buy! This polish usually retails around $7.00 – $8.00 .
8. Velour Mink Eyelashes: There are a ton of different lashes that I could suggest when you’re looking for a glamorous touch to your makeup application. But Velour Lashes are the epitome of glamour. I came across Velour Lashes for the first time last year at The Makeup Show in NYC. They are gorgeous full strip mink lashes that are settled into a beautiful care box and come in about 16 different styles. They’re so luxe they promise you can use them up to 25 times! Perfect for girls who post #makeupselfies on Instagram on the daily 😉 The prices start at $30 but if you want my opinion? It’s totally worth it. If you wore eyelashes 25 times you’d spend around $75 – $80. You do the math ! www.velourlashes.com
Every time I think I’ve fallen in love with the best products .. Another month comes and goes and I’ve found another product to have an affair with 😉