Whenever I reveal my title as a Makeup Artist, It only takes about 5 minutes for someone to ask me the infamous question; “So, What are your favorite makeup brands?” It’s always so hard to answer this question! Not because I don’t want to give away my beauty secrets! But because I like ALL brands and my favorites are changing on the daily.
For Example; It’s very hard for me to stay loyal to just one mascara. ( I have easily 10 different mascaras in my personal makeup stash )
So I thought letting you guys know what I’m obsessed with monthly may be a better way to introduce my “go-to” products!
1. Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue has been my secret perfume for a year or two and I thought no one would know about it for a while. But now it’s becoming pretty popular so you may recognize the brand. All the scents are absolutely delicious but the Orange Sanguine is the perfect scent for a daily spritz.
2. Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil is one of those products I stared at for 15 minutes before I decided to buy it. I’ve heard a lot about beauty oils & was very skeptical because my skin is so sensitive. Beauty Oils promise to heal & hydrate regardless of whether or not you have troubled / oily skin. I’ve been so blown away that it’s a part of my daily skin care routine.
3. NYX Eyebrow Shaper Wax is really just a jumbo eye pencil that’s been replaced with wax instead of color. My one eye brow is genetically fuller than the other leaving me with one brow sort of an arch. With a swipe of the NYX Eyebrow shaper, the wax gives the brow powder to stick to so I can create/add more shape to my brow. This was a steal for $1.99!
4. Maybelline Color Elixir in Caviar Couture just launched this October and has been raved about all over beauty sites. I got a sneak peek during NY Fashion Week and I’ve been obsessed ever since. Not only is there a gorgeous selection of colors but the gloss itself is so creamy that you can use it instead of chapstick. Caviar Couture is a perfect shade for you daring divas who like to follow the fall/winter beauty trends and rock the dark cherry lip!
5. Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream has been around for a little while and I’ve been doing my best to avoid it because I knew it’d be another kick ass product I’d fall in love with.. And boy was I right! I apply a nickel size amount to my damp hair before I blow dry. The scent is fresh and clean and my hair maintains a frizz free, soft, & manageable style for until my next wash.
6. Kiss Ever EZ Cluster Lashes have been my new beauty find this last month after I had eyelash extensions. Once you have eyelash extensions, you feel so eye naked after they fall out. Waking up with a lush lash line is one of the best things a girl can experience. That’s why these cluster lashes have been my bff. They’re easy to apply with a tweezer and because they’re clusters with an invisible they look super natural!
7. NARS Guy Bourdin Blush Palette shouldn’t be a surprise on my Beauty Obsessions of the month because those of you who follow me should know by now that I’m obsessed with every product NARS has. This palette has made my life easier on set and when I’m doing groups of ladies. Plus, the highlighter in the palette is stunning when applied with a wet brush!
8. Sephora Collection Jumbo Liner 24 HR Waterproof in #24 Dark Brown Matte is the easiest cheat to great eye makeup in seconds. Brown flatters all eye colors and is more natural than black. Sometimes technique isn’t what you need, It’s just the right product! This jumbo eye pencil can be swept across the lash line and lid for a quick smokey liner. Blend with your finger tip and add mascara – you’ve got the easiest makeup look in just 2 minutes!
I could go on and on about each of these products and explain in more detail why they’re so awesome but I tried to keep it pretty simple. * If you’d like an in depth blog about any of these products, please just comment below with a request!
Are you as obsessed as me with these beauty products?